“The only real lawyers are trial lawyers and trial lawyers try cases to juries.” -Clarence Darrow
FRANK’S FEARLESS FIVE
1. Politicians are always looking for “new popular laws.” These new laws, however well-intentioned, seldom work because the people they are aimed at don’t know about them or don’t care. Read full article here.
2. Many people say they are against lawyers advertising, but almost everybody can recite 1-800-Call…! They are obviously effective!
3. Lawyers are like football coaches. A good one can really make a difference in your case.
4. My thought is drinking and driving is akin to cigarette smoking in public and as the legal limits continue to be lowered, it may be on its way to zero tolerance.
5. I am very thankful for the advances in forensic science. The work of Barry Scheck and his Innocence Project has freed wrongly-convicted individuals, some of whom were on death row.